“Its 8:00 A.M and you want to go to office but that riskhaw wala is asking way lot more money then it should be” ….. Admit it ! we all face similar situation in morning whether we want to go to university , college or office.
Then what are the options??
Unfortunately , despite being a tremendous biggest city of Pakistan our city still lacks proper transport .Only option we got are :
1. Buses (jo kabi nazar nai ati)
2. Rikshaw (jin kay “AAJ CNG BAND HAI” kay dramon sey thak chukey hain)
3. Taxis (jin kay rate bi kuch kam nahi)
4. UBER RIKSHAW (The cheapest way to travel right now in Karachi)
What is “UBER ” ??
Uber is a technology platform. Our smartphone apps connect driver-partners and riders. Book your rides just by using your smartphone and car/rikshaw would be available at your door step
Long Story short :
Uber is an alternative of buses and rikshaw hassle.
How to travel in RS 90?
1. Download Uber app – Do sign up then login using your ID